Self employed cook
38 hours per week
13.00 - 15.00 per hour
We are looking for hotel cooks nationwide. What does your job entail? As a cook, you are the first point of contact for employees in the kitchen. You are also responsible for the preparation of dishes. You are responsible for time management of incoming receipts. You make sure that these are prepared in a tightly planned manner, so that all guests can enjoy a delicious meal. All locations of this hotel have the same menu. It is also important that you provide leadership and guidance to the kitchen staff. Of course, you will ensure a clean kitchen every day, which meets hygiene requirements.
What we offer
* A chef education (or other relevant training), for example Basic Chef or Chef level 1, 2 or 3 is a plus but not a must;
* You have a great sense of responsibility, as a cook you work together with your team but take charge when necessary;
* You are communicative, you create a nice working atmosphere;
* Good command of the Dutch or English language;
* You work neatly, hygiene in the kitchen is very important to you.
What we offer
* As a Cook, you will work 38 hours (5 days per week);
* You are flexible and will work evenings and weekends;
* You will receive a gross salary between 13 and 15 euros per hour;
* You will receive travel reimbursement;
* For working on Saturday and Sunday you will receive a 20% bonus on top of your gross salary;
* Possibility to get your HACCP (food safety certificate) at our expense;
* Growth opportunities!